Prep Time 1 hr
Cook time 15min for cheese sticks, 25min for pizza
-Auntie Anne's Pretzel Kit (you'll only need the dough & yeast) or create your own pizza dough
-1 can of Pizza Sauce
-Mozarella Cheese (part skim)
Additional ingredients for #WreckItRalph-themed pizza:
-Hillshire Farm's Honey Ham (1 lb sliced package)
-4 oz Sliced White Mushrooms
-Small Red Onion
1) Follow the Auntie Anne's directions for mixing the dough. Dissolve the yeast in 1.25 cups of lukewarm water for 2 minutes. Add in the flour package and mix. Let sit covered in an warm area for 30 minutes.
2) While waiting for the dough to rise, prep your ingredients:
-Cut the Hillshire Farm Honey Ham into slices as pictured. Do not rearrange the ham when you remove it from the package. Make sure to cut it as the block it came in to get the curves needed for Ralph's hairstyle.
-Dice a small red onion
-Cut the mushroom slices into smaller chunks
3) Grease the bottom of 3 baking pans. I used 1 11x14" pan and two disposable 8x10" foil pans.
4) Split the dough into 3 balls, adjust the size based on the pan sizes you use.
5) Gently roll out the dough into pans, pushing to the edges and turning the edges up.
6) Spread pizza sauce onto the dough, leaving a 1/2" margin around the edges.
7) Add your toppings to the 2 pizzas (ham, mushrooms, onions, mozarella) saving the curved and straight pieces for the Ralph's face.
9) Use this image to help you design your Ralph as I did. I created Ralph with the curved and straight Honey Ham pieces I cut earlier.
10) Preheat the oven to 400F while you're working on your design.
11) Bake the cheese sticks on the lower rack for 15 minutes and the pizzas on the top rack for 25 minutes or until the crust turns brown and the cheese starts bubbling. Cut the cheese pizza into longitudinal strips.
Press Day || Recording Booth || Director/Producer Interview || Movie Review || How to Draw Wreck-It Ralph's Fist || How to Draw Wreck-It Ralph's Punch
"Like" Wreck It Ralph on Facebook.
Visit the Website.
Google+ || GFC || @CinnyBBS || WOS on facebook || Pinterest || Blog Frog