My burger creation is called "The Revival Melt", aptly named for the slowly reviving NYC and the rest of the NE coast after Sandy's meltdown. It'll take time but we'll get there. Plus, this yummy burger will revive anyone. Ha! It was created with what was available in the stores after the storm.
The "Revival Melt" Burger (Prep Time 5min, Cook Time 5 min)
-Ball Park Flame Grilled Beef and Cheese Patty
-1 medium tomato
-1 medium red onion
-4 oz Sliced White Mushrooms
-1 Tsp light butter
-Sliced Muenster Cheese
-Whole grain Sandwich Thins
1) Prep the ingredients. Slice the Tomato and onion into thin slices.
2) Sautee the mushrooms with 1 tsp of light butter.
3) Heat up a patty in a microwave safe plate and cover with paper towel. Microwave on high for 65-75 seconds. Leave for 30 seconds.
4) Transfer to burger and top with a slice of Muenster cheese.
5) Add sauteed mushrooms and let sit 30 seconds.
6) Top with several onion rings, a couple slices of tomato. (Some lettuce would've been great too if there were any in my grocery store)
7) Spread ketchup on the top of the burger bun, close it up and enjoy your Revival Melt!
Take up the challenge with Ball Park and pro football legends Deion Sanders, Tony Siragusa and Jason Taylor in the search for the best Burgers Across America. Using regionally inspired ingredients, facebook fans should go online and share how they top their burger. The winning burger nets a $5000 Super Fan Pack that includes a new 52’ HDTV, a StubHub.com GC, a Fanatics.com GC for new apparel and a grocery gift card! I would say those are some pretty substantial prizes, especially for those that lost so much in the Hurricane. Submit your recipes before November 12th! Oh, and here's a bit of help, when you "like" BallPark on facebook, there's a coupon for $2 off Flame Grilled Patties.
Check out all our easy recipes, including a very recent Wreck-It Ralph Pizza Recipe.
Google+ || GFC || @CinnyBBS || WOS on facebook || Pinterest || Blog Frog