About TriLight Health:
For over 20 years now, TriLight Health (formerly TriLight Herbs) has faithfully supplied their customers nationwide with their high quality line of liquid herbal products. They were the first company to specialize in great tasting, non-alcoholic herbal formulas for pregnancy, children, and the family. Their exclusive 3 Stage Liquid Light Process is what makes their products fast acting and effective for Adults, but Taste so good that Children will love them!
They offer liquid herbs for Six Reasons:
1. Time Honored -For centuries herbs have been utilized in liquid form, from teas and tonics to extracts and tinctures.
2. Taste -According to traditional medicine, tasting the herb plays an important role in effectiveness and assimilation. In Germany, for example, studies suggest that the immune stimulating properties of Echinacea begins when the active ingredient comes in contact with sensors in the mouth. Bitter flavors are particularly valued by herbalists who know that these stimulate and benefit the digestive tract.
3. Bioavailable -By extracting the active constituents of herbs from both indigestible cell wall components and inactive constituents such as starch, herbs in a concentrated liquid form enter the body in a more pre-digested state.This is especially useful for more efficient absorption by those with weak digestion, for children, the elderly, pregnant women and for active people who don’t want energy loss through longer digestion periods.
4. Quick Assimilation -There is some question as to whether dry or pressed herb tablets break down well in the body, if at all. At best, dry herbs may take more than an hour to digest, where liquids begin assimilation in about 15 to 20 minutes, even less if held under the tongue. Absorption through the tissue under the tongue allows the active ingredients to enter the bloodstream directly.
5. Fast Acting -Because the active components are concentrated and more “bioavailable,” absorption is more thorough and results are quicker. Noticeable effects on the body will be much greater than with encapsulated dry herbs or tablets.
6. Superior Extraction Method -We use a unique and trademarked TincTract PlusTM extraction process. Compared to one stage, high heat extraction methods used for most glycerites on the market, our lengthy, painstaking process preserves and extracts more active constituents and naturally occurring vitamins, enzymes, minerals and volatile oils. These are concentrated and preserved into liquid electrolyte form.
1. One of the first steps in this painstaking process is the 14 day minimum cold stage. In this stage, we utilize light, which not only “marries” the herbs, but also purifies with UV rays without extreme or artificial heat. This slow, yet important stage allows for the preservation of the essential natural enzymes which are extremely beneficial, aiding assimilation and giving added potency to the formulas. In fact, according to enzyme researchers, enzymes are involved in all chemical reactions that occur within the body. Vitamins, minerals and hormones are unable to even work within the body without enzymes. Unlike the one step, high heat methods of most herbal extracts, our cold stage ensures that we preserve nature’s enzyme “labor force” for optimum nutritional value.Learn more about TrilLight Health on Facebook, Twitter and their website.
2. In the second stage, the herbs that remain after the cold extract has been set aside, are further processed using extremely low heat, low pressure to capture intact, within the glycerine, the natural volatile oils, vitamins and minerals.
3. In the third stage, we use a custom-built, stainless-steel press to cold-press even more nutrients with 6 tons of pressure. Cold pressing is the method used to yield a product of superior nutritional quality, creating the least amount of oxidation with the best extraction. Though labor intensive, the entire Liquid Light process has been created to reduce oxidation, preserve enzymes and amino acids, and to keep intact a full nutritional profile. Added to reverse osmosis water, they become instant Liquid Colloidals, which again dramatically increases the body assimilation rate up to 98%!
By preserving the plant’s natural colloidal delivery system, the bioavailability of these full spectrum nutrients and therapeutic substances are retained and enhanced, giving our formulas the strong potency our customers depend on.
Another important distinction is that they use Glycerine instead of Alcohol? Here is why...
They wanted to offer family herbal products that we could feel 100% good about, with safe ingredients that would raise no concerns over possible negative side effects, especially in regards to children and those with dietary restrictions. They use pure Kosher vegetable glycerine to extract, enhance and preserve our herbal formulas. Though it tastes sweet, glycerine is not a sugar and does not raise blood sugar levels. It is a non-toxic food substance, a natural component of all fats and oils, a good solvent of herbal constituents and also a preservative.One herbalist, Dr. Edward Shook, believed glycerine extracts to be superior to alcohol and especially beneficial for removing toxins and inorganic drugs from the body. Some research indicates that glycerine may have a cleansing and anti-oxidizing effect.
As a natural product of normal digestion, it can be converted into carbohydrates and burned as fuel, or stored for later use. Also, glycerine masks bitter tasting herbs, enhances flavors and eliminates the nasty taste of alcohol altogether, which most children and many adults find disagreeable. Using our unique TincTract PlusTM extraction process, we believe our glycerine extracts to be exceptionally potent.
For family use, the great taste and advantages of glycerine-based herbal formulas far outweigh those extracted in alcohol.
Disclaimer- Note: TriLight Health employees are not licensed practitioners and cannot prescribe which products you should use. Our comments are educational. If you are pregnant or breast-feeding, please see our pregnancy safe section. As with all our formulas, especially if you are pregnant or breast-feeding, please consult your health care practitioner before using products with any other medications. Our statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. Our products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease
Disclaimer: Please view my full disclosure. Winner announcement will be provided by Full Price, Never. WOS is not responsible for prize shipment.
Like what you see? Follow me on Google+, GFC and twitter (@CinnyBBS) to get the latest updates. Like us on facebook or join us through Network Blogs. Leave me a comment if you'd like me to follow back on any of these.