-12 grape tomatoes
-12 golden tomatoes
-3 mini bell peppers (1 each of red, yellow, and orange)
-2 tsp black pepper
-2 slices of Prosciutto
-2 tsp Pineapple Wholly Salsa
1) Slice the tomatoes into halves and mini bell peppers into thin slices.
2) Toss bell peppers and tomatoes in a bowl with black pepper.
3) Split into two portions.
4) Fold and roll a slice of prosciutto into the shape of a rose and place on one corner of the plate.
5) Top with 1 tsp of Pineapple Wholly Salsa, creating a line from the base of the rose to the other corner of the plate. Enjoy this delicious appetizer with minimal calories!
-Pineapple Wholly Salsa
1) Cut salmon into portions approximately 1.5" wide.
2) Heat 2 tsp of oil on high. Place salmon fillet in pan and sprinkle on black pepper and sesame. Cook for 3 minutes.
3) In a separate small pot, heat up 1 tbsp of Pineapple Wholly Salsa per salmon fillet.
4) Flip salmon, sprinkle on black pepper and sesame, cooking for an additional 2 minutes.
5) Plate salmon and top with Pineapple Wholly Salsa. Enjoy!
I never thought I'd even like the fruity salsas. In fact, the SO was very resistant against the whole idea of cooking with pineapple salsa. I totally changed his mind! Woot! I have to admit, I was sold by the refreshing tastes and flavors I experienced. This was besides the minimal calories in these salsas! 15 calories per 2 tbsp. That's really nothing. Mmm, we have a new favorite salsa! So if you've got a chef or food lover in your family, Wholly products make for a delicious and yummy present! Hell, you can buy me some any day.
Stay connected with:
Wholly Guacamole on Facebook || Twitter
More easy recipes from WOS!
Buy It: Shop online or in stores for Wholly Salsa products.
Google+ || GFC || @CinnyBBS || WOS on facebook || Pinterest || Blog Frog