1) Scene.ca's "Be Scene in a Mazda 2" Contest ending August 31, 2010. Rules are simple; you can enter as long as you are a member of scene.ca. Sign up is free and you are in for a chance to win the grand prize: a 2011 Mazda 2 (ARV $20 790 Cdn). There are also secondary prizes including 100 prizes of 12,000 SCENE points which equates to one FREE MOVIE a month for a year and 800 prizes of 1,000 SCENE points, which is enough for a FREE Movie. If you don't know what Scene.ca is, it basically is a free membership that allows you to collect points when purchasing movie tickets and receive concession discounts at the theatre. Collect enough points and you could score yourself a free movie ticket!
2) I have always wanted to go on a trip to the Safari and play, yes play, with the lions and tigers! Call me crazy, but it is a dream of mine. How would you like to go on a 7 day Safari trip to Africa? Kenya Airways is holding a contest for an ALL INCLUSIVE trip for 2 ending October 31, 2010. All you have to do is answer a few questions after reading through "A Canadian's Guide to Magical Kenya" -a 24 page brochure on travel in Kenya. However, I have already looked through it with a fine toothed comb for the answers and will provide them for you here. I just ask that if you use these, please leave a comment or say thank you below. Enter here.
- "You really do need a knowledgeable driver-guide, and there are plenty to choose from," says Kenyan Isabel Nanton.
- Today, thanks to a finely honed tourism industry, safaris range from the affordable to ultra deluxe.
- You're sure to see wildlife from the train, but travel first class for comfort (and the inclusive meal service) and curb punctuality concerns.
- The freshwater and soda lakes of the Rift each offer fantastic birdlife and scenery, including the world's largest population of flamingos that migrate throughout the Rift.
- Why not top off your wonderful wedding with an idyllic honeymoon in Kenya.
- With easy connections from Nairobi to all major African destinations, Kenya Airways is the most convenient way to explore the continent.
Enjoy and good luck!
Until next time,
Like what you see? Follow me on GFC and twitter (@CinnyBBS) to get the latest updates.